Interwest Consulting Group is an industry leader in providing municipal services to cities and counties
throughout the Western United States. We currently have more than 330 employees specializing in public
works, building and safety, real estate acquisition, information technology and geographic information systems.
The Real Estate Division’s primary function is to manage and acquire land for public infrastructure projects. This
dynamic firm is seeking a Real Estate Director to manage and lead the business line.
The Real Estate Director is viewed as a “key hire” and will manage the day to day operations of the Division and
serve as Principal oversight on Projects, in addition to taking an active role in the team’s marketing efforts.
· Experience in managing complex and multiple projects
· Experience in managing a team of professional staff
· Ability to write/communicate clearly and effectively
· Ability to travel, as required
· Ability to market and assist in preparation of proposals and interviews
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
· California Broker’s License (Will consider candidates with Real Estate Salesperson’s License)
· 10+ years ROW Acquisition/Relocation Project Management or Senior Consultant Level Experience
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Project Manager role, with demonstrated knowledge of Uniform Act,
the condemnation process, right of way acquisition process, and state and federal laws and guidelines
· Prior work experience that includes employment with a Public Agency in a management level position
· Demonstrated experience making presentations and interfacing with governing Boards and Councils
At Interwest, we appreciate the opportunity to mentor as well as learn from each other – the opportunities to
learn and grow with us are endless. We work hard. We collaborate. We encourage personal and professional
growth. We strive for a work-life balance. And yes, we have fun too! We offer competitive salaries and excellent
benefits including medical, dental, vision, employer paid life insurance, flexible spending, employee assistance
program, long term disability insurance, ESOP (Employer Stock Ownership Plan), 401(k) retirement plan, paid
holidays and generous paid time off.
Letter of interest and resume are required and may be emailed as an attachment to [email protected]